Aleyo Capital is looking for a self-driven and competent Administration Assistant to provide administrative support to ensure the efficient running of the daily operations of the Company. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional with the ability to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work independently and diligently under pressure.
Administration Assistant key responsibilities:
- Answering phone calls and routing them accordingly
- Organising and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Maintaining contact lists and diaries
- Providing general administration support to staff, clients and visitors
- Helping with the supervision and maintenance of office upkeep
- Assisting in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Maintaining office supply inventory and placing orders as needed
- Assisting with procurement and processing of purchase orders
- Managing a company-wide filing system
- Organising and coordinating travel itineraries as required
- Assisting with planning and coordinating office events
- Monitoring and reporting on the Company website and social media activities
- Assisting with desktop research
- Providing administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
Administration Assistant skills and qualifications requirements:
- Diploma or higher qualification in a business-related field
- Experience as an Administration Assistant or a similar role
- Valid driver’s license
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Microsoft office proficiency
- Critical thinker with good problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and multitask
- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Team player
- Realiable with the ability to work well with limited supervision.
Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date: 09th November 2020.