Investment into Aleyo Capital’s fund offering, the Aleyo Growth Fund I, presents an opportunity to generate superior risk-adjusted returns through investments in proprietary private transactions under the curatorship of seasoned private equity practitioners.
This is based on the following:
- A team of skilled and experienced management that has successfully worked together in deal origination, assessment, structuring, portfolio management and divestment;
- Governance support from a strong, largely independent board of directors and an Investment Committee consisting of industry leading experts and professionals;
- A winning investment strategy based on a deep understanding of local and regional markets and a deep network to source proprietary transactions from;
- Attractive macros and a ripe private equity landscape, creating growing opportunities for the private equity asset class;
- A well-structured private equity fund structured to manage downside risk and earn superior risk-adjusted returns.
- An already operational fund with active deals.
“Aleyo Growth Fund I, managed by Aleyo Capital, presents an attractive opportunity to invest in an asset class that has proven to generate significant value to investors in the long term.”
Investment Strategy & Value Creation
- The Fund targets middle market companies operating principally in Botswana and regionally, that can benefit from strategic, operational, commercial and/or financial initiatives.
- To execute its investment strategy, the firm relies upon a systematic, rigorous and thorough investment process to select and monitor the Fund’s investments.
- Evaluation and analysis of investment opportunities are characterised by both debt and equity perspectives and seeks to generate a holistic understanding of business fundamentals and the financing structure.
- Aleyo Capital is comfortable as a significant minority (majority in select situations) holder provided that are adequate minority protections in place, and it can influence the strategy and operations of portfolio companies.
- Seeks to invest in businesses that display certain financial characteristics that demonstrate an opportunity for not only growth in intrinsic value but also enable businesses to generate adequate debt capacity to withstand financial leverage.